Project Dried Oasis made on Cap Verde 2015

mariegayatri.se

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Almost like a garden


Summer 2009
I have a small house some 100 km south of Gothenburg in Sweden were I live. I sometimes go to this small house, doing nothing - to clear the mind. Outside the house, there is a garden, but -it is not realy a garden! I never payed the space around my house that kind of attention and dedication that a gardener does and a garden requiers.

Medusa behind a tree - angelface in the rosegarden


vase on a woodefloor

Glas between trees, flowerpots and waterfall
Jet, I like the space around the house and I think of it as a garden in some sence, but with the habit of working with Landart, I kind of treat it in a simular way, - I guess...what I try to create is a space, alomost like a garden, almost like wilderness and almost like a playground for creativety...

No comments:

Post a Comment