Project Dried Oasis made on Cap Verde 2015

mariegayatri.se

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

NEW IDEAS - night and day projects 2015


For some time I have thought about doing projects that may be of interest to examine all hours of the day; So far, I call them Night and Day projects. The idea was born out of my love for deserts, places on earth where the night is extremely fascinating and merciful, in contrast to the extremely hard and hot day. Things need to be prepared now, as to be able to shoot night images, knowledge about acquire lamps with solar cells, site-research, contacts abroad etc. Well, a few pieces started to roll on and a step in the right direction is that my camera is able to shoot with at night (full moon).
These photos I hope can show my idea a little better. The difference with coming projects is that in the future, I´d like to use formations on site more. As well as give the project a meaning related to
 

No comments:

Post a Comment